Getting the Most Out of Maintenance Training in Uncertain Times
For the first time ROI data on Airbus maintenance training on the A320 and A350 will be presented to the aviation training community. The consolidated data were gathered from engineers working at airlines worldwide, and were generated and calculated together with M&E.
The new ROI data address a variety of issues:
- Financials of maintenance training
- Curricula points most impacting aircraft operating reliability (avoided events & unscheduled maintenance)?
- Training ROI for “old” aircraft such as the A320 vs. new aircraft and technologies such as the A350
- Skills and knowledge which maintenance engineers apply most successfully
- ROI’s of different instructional techniques and approaches
- Maintenance training ROI by training program, aircraft type and ATA chapters
- Using ROI data to streamline training processes and optimize the use of maintenance personnel
- Lessons to be learned from maintenance training ROI